[whatwg] Speech input element

Kazuyuki Ashimura ashimura at w3.org
Tue May 18 04:13:06 PDT 2010

Hi Bjorn and James,

Just FYI, W3C is organizing a workshop on Conversational Applications.
The main goal of the workshop is collecting use cases and requirements
for new models of human language to support mobile conversational
systems.  The workshop will be held on June 18-19 in Somerset, NJ, US.

The detailed call for participation is available at:
  http://www.w3.org/2010/02/convapps/cfp.html

I think there may be some discussion during the workshop about a
possible multimodal e-learning system as a use case.  Is either of you
by chance interested in the workshop?

Regards,

Kazuyuki

--
Kazuyuki Ashimura / W3C Multimodal & Voice Activity Lead
mailto: ashimura at w3.org
voice: +81.466.49.1170 / fax: +81.466.49.1171