[whatwg] Fwd: <INCLUDE> and links with @rel=embed

Silvia Pfeiffer silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 05:09:25 PDT 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Bjartur Thorlacius
<svartman95 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Forwarding a message 'cause I forgot to CC WHATWG so it got stuck in moderation.

This all seems way too abstract - I think you are arguing for the
wrong case with the right reasons. But in any case, you should try and
make an example markup with your ideas and check if it really gives
you what you think it will. I have sincere doubts.

Regards,
Silvia.