[whatwg] Specification of window.find()

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Mon Nov 8 10:57:04 PST 2010

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010, Benjamin Poulain wrote:

> Is writing on this list the correct process make comments about the
> specification?

Yes.

> What is the best way to see this moving forward?

Patience. :-)

There are currently 1163 pending e-mails, because I am currently
prioritising dealing with W3C HTML WG pre-LC bug reports, by request of
the W3C chairs. However, once that is done I'll be getting back to
responding to WHATWG feedback.

For the current status see:
   http://www.whatwg.org/issues/data.html

For the currently pending e-mails see: