[whatwg] Differences between HTML5 Drafts

Tab Atkins Jr. jackalmage at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 11:43:19 PDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 11:00 AM, zhao Matt <mattzhaoweb at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks. I am a newbie ;)
> BTW, some revisions(e.g. 5443, 5439) are displayed in red background. What
> does it mean?

The color is an indication of the type of edit.  If you hover the link
in the revision message, you'll see that the red ones display a
tooltip saying "Implemented", while grey ones display something else,
usually containing "Draft Content".

> When I click a revision's URL,
>    e.g.  http://html5.org/tools/web-apps-tracker?from=5442&to=5443
> The web page is strangely displayed. My browser is Firefox 3.6, need I use
> other browsers?

What strangeness do you see?  I'm looking at it in FF 3.6 and don't
see anything particularly strange.

~TJ