[whatwg] Proposal: Make about:srcdoc resolvable on iframes containing a @srcdoc.

Justin Schuh jschuh at chromium.org
Sun Sep 12 08:46:53 PDT 2010

Sorry, that was a dumb terminology error in my original email; it
should have read "the iframe's srcdoc *document*" and not "browsing
context."

However, I believe the proposal as I originally framed it is still
accurate. I'm suggesting that navigating to the about:srcdoc on an
iframe with a @srdoc attribute should resolve to the srcdoc document.
Whereas, as I read the current spec, it would be unresolvable.

Regards,
Justin