[whatwg] Which mechanisms does HTML5 have in place to combat XSS attacks?

zhao Matt mattzhaoweb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 09:35:19 PDT 2010

Q1.
I know Mozilla and Microsoft have provided some ways (respectively, CSP, XSS
filter) to mitigate or detect XSS attacks.
so I wonder whether HTML5 will present an approach to fight this attacks?

Q2.
I also saw Chrome and Safari have present some ways to fight XSS attacks ,
however, I always don't find which mechanisms has Opera provided to block
the attack.
I want to know whether Opera has any solutions for it? if someone know it,
please tell me. thanks.

kindly,
Matt