[whatwg] "Media Accessibility Checklist", please review and comment (relates to "timed tracks" discussion)

Michael(tm) Smith mike at w3.org
Tue Sep 14 04:35:07 PDT 2010

"Michael(tm) Smith" <mike at w3.org>, 2010-09-14 19:26 +0900:

> So if you can make time to review it, comments and questions on it
> are welcome anywhere; for example, as a reply to this message, or
> as entries on the related Talk page here:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Talk:Media_Accessibility_Checklist

It was brought to my attention that the above page is editable
only by certain people in the W3C user DB.

So, I have made a copy of the associated page, with its own Talk page:

  http://www.w3.org/html/wiki/Talk:MediaAccessibilityChecklist

You will need to set up a W3C user account in order to authenticate
to edit that -- but anybody is welcome to open such an account.

That said, as I mentioned before, comments here are welcome also.

  --Mike

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike