[whatwg] Consensus on video element (scriptable) Full-Screen

John Harding jharding at google.com
Wed Sep 22 11:26:06 PDT 2010

That's Flash's behavior, not YouTube's choice - we'd love to allow
fullscreen usage on one screen while focus is in another.  This is the right
way to do it, though - content can* *request changes to the fullscreen
state, but the User Agent is ultimately responsible for granting or denying
that request, or even changing arbitrarily later on.

-John