[whatwg] Can we make checkboxes readonly?

Randy randy at prowebdesign.nl
Thu Apr 7 04:32:07 PDT 2011

Simple use case with existing car configurators:
When a car feature / accessory is selected that requires another feat. / access., I don't want customers to uncheck that feature, but still need the submission of the required features.

Or the Mootools library builder:
Depending modules need to be selected and submitted in order to generate the correct javascript file.

Yes, you can re-add that logic server-side, but why would you want to add that kind of logic twice.

My 2 cents

Randy