[whatwg] Initial video resolution (Re: PeerConnection feedback))

Harald Alvestrand harald at alvestrand.no
Wed Apr 13 07:08:21 PDT 2011

On 04/13/11 13:35, Stefan Håkansson LK wrote:

> [...]
One possible initial resolution is 0x0 (no video sent); if the initial
"addStream" callback is called as soon as the ICE negotiation concludes,
the video recipient can set up the destination path so that it knows
what a sensible resolution is, and can signal that back.

Of course, this means that after the session negotiation and the ICE
negotiation, we have to wait for the resolution negotiation before we
have any video worth showing.