[whatwg] WHATWG/HTML5 Speakers for a Business Web Applications Conference

Alexandre Morgaut Alexandre.Morgaut at 4d.com
Mon Aug 8 01:06:10 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm involved with a conference called Wakanday 2011, also known as JS.everywhere(Boston, October, 15).

The goal of this event is to show how JavaScript, with HTML5, can be used to create Business Web Applications.

The role of a "Web Application Specification" is very important. We are looking for a speaker to present WHATWG at the keynote as well as session proposals for the afternoon.
We'd be happy to have people talk about the Offline mode, the UndoManager, contentEditable, Microdata, Cross-document messaging, Server-Sent Events, NavigatorUserMedia, registerContentHandler/registerProtocolHandler... Feel free to propose anything else.

We are also open to partnership and/or sponsorship proposals.

The event's official website is http://wakanday.org, but you can also track it on Lanyrd at http://lanyrd.com/2011/wakanday/

Alexandre Morgaut
Product Manager

4D SAS