[whatwg] [editing] HTML Editing APIs specification ready for implementer feedback

Michael[tm] Smith mike at w3.org
Fri Aug 5 22:33:44 PDT 2011

Aryeh Gregor <ayg at aryeh.name>, 2011-08-04 14:22 -0400:

> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:06 PM, Ehsan Akhgari <ehsan at mozilla.com> wrote:
> > Is it possible to get a unique QA contact (or default CC address) for this
> > component please, so that people who are interested in watching it can watch
> > that email address instead of member-webapi-cvs at w3.org?
>
> Would this be possible, Mike?

I changed the QA contact to sideshowbarker+html-editing-api at gmail.com (a
unique address used just for this bugzilla component), so anybody who wants
to get all bugmail for this component can do that by going to here:

  http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/userprefs.cgi?tab=email

...and adding sideshowbarker+html-editing-api at gmail.com to the "Add users
to my watch list" field near the bottom.

Ehsan, if that's not what you had in mind, let me know and I can get
something else set up.

  --Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith