[whatwg] relationship between Document and HTMLDocument

timeless timeless at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:32:37 PDT 2011

Partial interface [1] was added for the 12 July 2011 – LCWD. It was
designed to replace "Supplemental" [2]. I think the beginning of it
was in a thread on public-script-coord [3].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/WebIDL/#dfn-partial-interface
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-WebIDL-20101021/#es-extended-attributes
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/2010OctDec/0084.html

--