[whatwg] Search-suggestions without scripting

Timo Beermann timo.beermann at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 18 03:34:46 PDT 2011

What I mean is a new possibility (not the datalist-item) where a
search-field sends every typed or deleted character to the server
(like a HTTP-Request, but another way) and the server sends the
appropiate results to the client. Similar to JavaScript, but without
scripting, just a HTML-Tag. (Of course the datalist wouldn't work for
Google, Wikipedia,...)

Best regards,
Timo