[whatwg] Fixing undo on the Web - UndoManager and Transaction

Ryosuke Niwa rniwa at webkit.org
Thu Dec 1 02:49:48 PST 2011

More updates! http://rniwa.com/editing/undomanager.html

Summary of changes on Dec 1st, 2011:

   - UndoManager's item(n) now always returns an array
   - Changes to DOMTransaction
      - apply no longer has isReapply argument.
      - apply, reapply, unapply on DOMTransaction has been renamed to
      execute, undo, and redo.
      - execute for automatic transaction has been renamed to
      executeAutomatic, and isAutomatic attribute has been removed
   - Automatic transaction now optionally restores selection
   - The user agent that doesn't support displaying multiple labels per
   entry in the undo transaction history is now required to use the first
   transaction's label.
   - Reapplication of DOM changes are now redefined precisely.

- Ryosuke