[whatwg] Proposal: <intent> tag for Web Intents API

Paul Kinlan paulkinlan at google.com
Fri Dec 16 14:13:56 PST 2011

I know James mentioned [1] that we are leaning towards having the tag
in the body which opens up the possibility of unsuported browsers
showing the content of the element.  This had some general consensus
[2]

[1] http://lists.whatwg.org/pipermail/whatwg-whatwg.org/2011-December/034084.html
[2] http://lists.whatwg.org/pipermail/whatwg-whatwg.org/2011-December/034087.html