[whatwg] Proposal for separating script downloads and execution

Nicholas Zakas nzakas at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Feb 1 10:47:27 PST 2011

I almost completely agree with you. The major issue I have with the way the spec is written is that there is no way to feature detect this capability. I'd like this behavior (which I agree, is useful), to be more explicit so we can easily make use where available.

-Nicholas

Commander Lock: "Dammit Morpheus, not everyone believes what you believe!"