[whatwg] Javascript: URLs as element attributes

Boris Zbarsky bzbarsky at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 10 10:43:11 PST 2011

On 2/10/11 1:38 PM, Adam Barth wrote:
> The connection is that these features are unlikely to get implemented
> in WebKit anytime soon.  To the extent that we want the spec to
> reflect interoperable behavior across browsers, speccing things that
> aren't (and aren't likely to become) interoperable is a net loss.

That's fine; I just think that if you mean "Don't specify this because
we don't want to implement it and will refuse to do so" you should just
say that instead of making it sound like there are unspecified security
issues with the proposal.

-Boris