[whatwg] Google Feedback on the HTML5 media a11y specifications

Glenn Maynard glenn at zewt.org
Tue Feb 15 18:33:52 PST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 9:21 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer
<silviapfeiffer1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I really don't think we need to make up something new for this - it
> already works as you requested. But I would in addition want line
> comments, just so you can comment out full cues or leave comments on
> cues.

Right; I mentioned this as an offset to my own earlier objections to
having only line-comments, though if it leads to something better
(that doesn't cause problems when CSS isn't supported), all the
better.

There's clearly a need to be able to have real comments entirely
outside of cues, for copyright notices and so on, which this doesn't
cover.

--
Glenn Maynard