[whatwg] Questions regarding microdata implementations.

Emiliano Martinez Luque martinezluque at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:36:43 PST 2011

Thank you for the reply, it took some time going through the algorithm
and I should have looked there first. But, It still does not explain
what an implementation should do with the results already found before
encountering the loop and failing. I'll take it that this is up to the
application dealing with the data.

Other than that, I took itemscope to represent "within the scope of an
item", my mistake. (And you are absolutely right on saving a list of
references to elements with Ids).

Well, you have clarified all my doubts and I I have to say I agree
completely with the open approach expressed in your replies and in the
specs. Again, thank you for this great spec and for the reply.

-
Emiliano Martínez Luque
http://www.metonymie.com