[whatwg] Limiting the amount of downloaded but not watched video

Roger Hågensen rescator at emsai.net
Thu Jan 20 16:03:59 PST 2011

On 2011-01-20 19:16, Zachary Ozer wrote:
> == New Proposal ==

I like this. It seems you laid out everything to ensure a balanced
buffer, kinda like a moving window buffer which I pointed out earlier.
So as far as I can see, your proposal looks pretty solid, unless there
are any implementation snafus. (looks at the Chrome, Safari, Opera,
Firefox guys in the list (hmm, where's the IE guys?))
I really like the way you described the "state3", and I think that would
be my personal preference for playback myself. I assume JW player would
be very quick at supporting/using it?

--
Roger "Rescator" Hågensen.
Freelancer - http://www.EmSai.net/