[whatwg] a rel=attachment

Tantek Çelik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 15 18:25:27 PDT 2011

Specs *and* publishers/consumers/implementations of rel-enclosure exist (see aforementioned wiki page). And the name is based on re-using the existing term with the same semantic from the Atom spec.

Sorry but the paint on that bikeshed dried a long time ago in an IETF working group far away. ;)

Tantek