[whatwg] Idea for having InputXML Or ClickXML for HTML5+

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Thu Jun 9 10:34:55 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:

> Have you looked at popcorn.js? http://popcornjs.org/

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011, Narendra Sisodiya wrote:

> Thanks for link..

I haven't added anything to the spec as a result of this particular
discussion, as I cannot really see what use case is being discussed or
whether there is a concrete proposal here. Please don't hesitate to post
further suggestions. In general I would encourage everyone to study this
particular part of the FAQ:

   http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/FAQ#Is_there_a_process_for_adding_new_features_to_a_specification.3F

Cheers,