[whatwg] Intent of the FileSystem API

Tatham Oddie tatham at oddie.com.au
Tue Mar 1 17:31:55 PST 2011

Glenn,

That's an XP path you've provided.

On Vista or 7 it'd be:

	C:\Users\tatham.oddie\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Storage

Microsoft explicitly did work in Vista to reduce the lengths of those base paths.

Now, the Google component of the path is actually the longer part.

--
Tatham Oddie
au mob: +61 414 275 989, us cell: +1 213 280 3556, skype: tathamoddie