[whatwg] Improvement of the Application Cache

Joseph Pecoraro pecoraro at apple.com
Thu Mar 3 19:07:36 PST 2011

Sounds related to "Programmable HTTP Caching and Serving" (formerly titled DataCache API):
http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DataCache/

  [[[ This document defines APIs for off-line serving of requests to
      HTTP resources using static and dynamic responses. It extends
      the function of application caches defined in HTML5. ]]]

- Joe