[whatwg] Ongoing work on an editing commands (execCommand()) specification

Tim Down timdown at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 15:45:52 PDT 2011

Is a column full of

"Exception: [Exception... "Not enough arguments" nsresult: "0x80570001
(NS_ERROR_XPC_NOT_ENOUGH_ARGS)" location: "JS frame ::
http://aryeh.name/spec/editcommands/implementation.js :: getState ::
line 1046" data: no]"

the expected result in Firefox 3.6.15?

I'm interested in this stuff and am very grateful for your work. I've
been writing a document.execCommand() replacement for my Rangy library
(http://code.google.com/p/rangy/), so this is all extremely relevant
for me.

Tim