[whatwg] Peer-to-peer and stream APIs

Satish Sampath satish at google.com
Fri Mar 25 07:25:11 PDT 2011

I agree that the WHATWG draft looks clearer at first glance. Having
two different proposals of such similar nature requires everyone
interested in them to read and digest before figuring out how they
differ specifically. And there would be differences in understanding
which can cause further confusion in discussions.

It would be useful if Harald could propose specific changes to that
draft instead of a completely new proposal, so that we can discuss
about individual issues than which proposal to use. This could either
be a diff showing changes to the WHATWG proposal or individual
discussions in this list for each proposed change.

Cheers
Satish