[whatwg] Recording interface (Re: Peer-to-peer communication, video conferencing, and related topics (2))

Stefan Håkansson LK stefan.lk.hakansson at ericsson.com
Tue Mar 29 23:37:09 PDT 2011

This is absolutely correct, and it is not only about codecs or
container formats. Maybe you need to supply info like audio
sampling rate, video frame rate, video resolution, ...
There was an input on this already last November:
http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2010-November/029069.html