[whatwg] Function "Active Menu"

José Lucas Teixeira de Oliveira jose.lucas.tdo at gmail.com
Sat May 7 06:58:15 PDT 2011

I agree with you Kit, this is an even better suggestion that would greatly
facilitate the work of developers, save time and performance, eliminating
the use of other languages ​​to accomplish such a feat.

Cheers,

José Lucas Teixeira de Oliveira
Majoring in Information Systems
University Center FAFIBE