[whatwg] Function "Active Menu"

André Luís andreluis.pt at gmail.com
Sat May 7 07:26:30 PDT 2011

Recognizing that the href is the same as the current uri.

I agree it woud be nice, but I see this as a proposal for the css wg. This has pseudo-class written all over this.

:current or something.

Nowadays we solve this with a .current or .active class name.

Not exactly life-changing, but useful nonetheless.
--
André Luís