[whatwg] WHATWG on Google+

Anne van Kesteren annevk at opera.com
Mon Nov 21 04:44:58 PST 2011

Not knowing what the Pages feature was on Google+, I decided to try it
out. Now WHATWG is represented there:

   https://plus.google.com/110228011578241735536/

I plan on sharing links to the WHATWG Weekly. Ideas welcome, but since
apparently there can only be one maintainer for a given page on Google+,
it might remain limited in application for now.

The WHATWG Weekly, for those who do not know, is a sort-of-weekly blog
post currently written by me, on the state of affairs of the parts of the
platform that happened to catch my attention (cannot cover it all
unfortunately). You can find it here:

   http://blog.whatwg.org/

Everyone who wants can write for the WHATWG blog:

   http://blog.whatwg.org/submit-article

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/