[whatwg] Fullscreen CSS

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Mon Nov 14 15:46:41 PST 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hm, why would it require stacking-level changes?  One obvious way to
> get it to act "correctly" is to make it wrap around the element, like
> the old ::outside pseudo-element proposal.  Then it's trivial.

The CP says "The dialog and its cover, taken together, are siblings within
a new stacking context which is placed above all other stacking contexts."
This seems like something new in CSS.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us