[whatwg] Fullscreen CSS

Robert O'Callahan robert at ocallahan.org
Wed Nov 16 12:20:08 PST 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Edward O'Connor <eoconnor at apple.com> wrote:

> It seems like we shouldn't assume that these are the only two features
> that will ever need this sort of rendering support. I'll get a www-style
> thread going.

Thanks. If multiple specs (or even multiple running instances of the same
spec) try to define "a stacking context that is above all other stacking
contexts", we'll have a problem :-).

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us