[whatwg] I have feature requests for <video> and <audio> tags.

crocket crockabiscuit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 20:06:13 PST 2011

For 1), most users don't know there is such a thing as user's default
volume.
Even I don't know where to find that setting in firefox or chrome.
It seems to be a hidden configuration.

Plus, some audio files are too loud at 100% which is the default volume for
most users.
Since uploaders know the proper initial volume, they should be able to set
the initial volume even without javascript.

For 2), I'll read about <track> element.