[whatwg] WHATWG on Google+

Boris Zbarsky bzbarsky at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 21 07:49:56 PST 2011

On 11/21/11 10:48 AM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> My "impression" is that following all changes to the specification via
> the revision control system is a pretty large burden, if nothing else
> because there is no obvious way to do it linked from anywhere I can
> find. Maybe a small set of people "in the know" who got a link from
> someone on IRC are following it, but plenty of people who are trying to
> implement the specification seem to not be on that select list.

Er, correction.  The issue with following this particular specification
is that the actual information in the commit messages is often
insufficient to tell what changed and you have to go read text diffs,
which is a huge pain.  I was thinking of a different specification in my
comments above....

-Boris