[whatwg] WHATWG on Google+

Boris Zbarsky bzbarsky at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 23 06:41:51 PST 2011

On 11/21/11 7:40 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:
> If people could e-mail me the lists of topics they would be interested in
> being e-mailed diffs for, it would give me a good idea of what coarseness
> would be helpful here, and thus whether this is a realistic idea.

Things I probably care about right now:

1)  Changes in any Element or Document apis.
2)  Additions of new Window or Navigator APIs.
3)  Changes to the UA default stylesheet or other rendering aspects.
4)  Anything involving security checks of any sort.

Looking at the list of topics you've set up so far, I think the first
three of those would fall under "HTML", right?  The last one sort of
cross-cuts various modules; I'm not sure that can be done with a
mutually exclusive topic system.  :(

-Boris