[whatwg] Fullscreenchange event

Chris Pearce cpearce at mozilla.com
Fri Oct 28 19:18:37 PDT 2011

Should we still dispatch the fullscreenchange event to the element which
requested fullscreen if the element was removed from its document before
the event was dispatched? What if the element was added to another
document before the event could be dispatched? Should we dispatch to
requester's original document in these cases? Or just not dispatch the
event? We'll be exiting full-screen in this case anyway, since the
element was removed from the doc. Or should we do something else?

Regards,
Chris Pearce.