[whatwg] Fullscreen

Chris Pearce cpearce at mozilla.com
Sun Oct 16 16:09:03 PDT 2011

On 15/10/2011 5:27 p.m., Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/fullscreen/raw-file/tip/Overview.html
>
> Defining when exactly the "fullscreen enabled" flag is set for
> Document objects I will leave up to HTML. As well as defining the
> "allowfullscreen" attribute. Presumably it should be set for Document
> objects associated with the top-level browsing context and descendant
> browsing context as long as their browsing context container has the
> aforementioned attribute set.

By this do you mean the "fullscreen enabled" flag should be defined
elsewhere in the HTML spec? Can we at least link to is to that it's easy
for implementors to find? Ditto for "allowfullscreen". Both of these
things are important, we should have references to them at least. Or
include them in this spec, with a note to move them into their new homes
once we agree on the spec.

Regards,
Chris Pearce.