[whatwg] Server-Sent Events and CORS

Tomi bosak.tomas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 02:38:11 PDT 2011

So if the current SSE specification is implemented by the browser
vendors, CORS enabled url resource in EventSource should work? Even
Opera is going to support CORS in general (as far as I know Opera
doesn't support this specification at the moment)? I'm asking because
Opera also support SSEs and CORS would probably be high in demand with
this specification I guess.