[whatwg] HTML5 Site Headers

Kevin A. Cameron kevinacameron at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:54:16 PDT 2011

Thanks.

I guess my question is more related to SEO. I believe it is bad for SEO to
have your site header use an H1, I was wondering if it was a similar case
for the header element.

Splash page meaning a page that is shown before being directed to the actual
site content - usually with a very limited amount of info.

Kevin