[whatwg] Selectors within <style scoped>

Roland Steiner rolandsteiner at google.com
Tue Sep 27 22:33:48 PDT 2011

Hm, AFAICT Hixie's mail on www-style@ didn't raise any objections against
the idea itself, the discussion just revolves around what the exact syntax
should be. Given that, what is the chance that we are able to go forward and
declare selectors within <style scoped> as scoped, and leave the question
how such selectors can "breach" the scoping as an orthogonal problem?

Cheers,

- Roland