[whatwg] Additional attribute value for iframe sandbox

Tim Streater tim at clothears.org.uk
Mon Apr 30 14:04:00 PDT 2012

On 30 Apr 2012 at 21:17, Charles Pritchard <chuck at jumis.com> wrote:

> They've got an allow-popup in IE and I think WebKit.
> It's just a little slow going in getting it firmly out there.

Yes, I saw that as I worked on through the archive. But they want to enforce the same restrictions on the newly-opened window as the iframe had. I'd prefer no restrictions, but also no connection back from the opened window to its parent. IOW, just as if one had opened a new browser window and typed the URI in manually.

--
Cheers  --  Tim