[whatwg] RWD Heaven: if browsers reported device capabilities in a request header

Bjartur Thorlacius svartman95 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 11:22:27 PST 2012

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 13:49:35 -0000, Matthew Wilcox
<mail at matthewwilcox.com> wrote:
> We need the server to know about the device. We need headers.
We need renderings tailored to our devices. Device tailoring is best done
by someone with access to the device in question. Judging how rendering is
best done is up to the user, who should most of the time accept whatever
default the device manufacturer (or whoever writes software for said
device or class of devices) suggests.

We need servers to serve content.
--
-,Bjartur