[whatwg] RWD Heaven: if browsers reported device capabilities in a request header

Charles Pritchard chuck at jumis.com
Mon Feb 6 12:23:27 PST 2012

Scripting on the client side works just fine. It's pure markup situations where you run into problems.

I'm well aware that Image nodes are alive. I'm keeping an eye out on the DOMParser method to see if they're alive when it parses as text/html.

I recently wrapped some noscript tags around HTML image nodes to prevent them from blocking my onload. Works fine.

-Charles