[whatwg] Spec with Implementation Details Highlighted?

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Sat Jan 7 00:15:15 PST 2012

Ian Hickson writes:

> On Thu, 29 Dec 2011, Smylers wrote:
>
> > Hi there. Is there still a version of the HTML5 spec with
> > implementation-only parts highlighted?
>
> The annotations in the spec were incomplete -- they only covered the
> parts of the spec that are used to generate the developers.whatwg.org
> version,

As it happens, that's precisely what I'm interested in.

> If it's something you'd find useful even in its incomplete state, I
> can add an alternative style sheet

Yes, please.

I found this helped with reviewing/proofreading the developer-only view.
Having the 'missing' parts of the spec available to consult makes
checking some thing easier, and enables spotting where too much or too
little text has inadvertently been marked for the developer-only
edition.

Thanks.

Smylers
--