[whatwg] Removing hit regions without calling clearRect() or addHitRegion()

Charles Pritchard chuck at jumis.com
Thu Jul 5 11:34:45 PDT 2012

There's also just removing the element from the DOM. Yes, I'd like a removeHitRegion(Element) feature; though I can skate by with the empty addHitRegion method.

I've not seen a response from you regarding the issues that Richard and Steve have brought up around the lightweight nodes feature-proposal. It seems relevant to the method signature of removeHitRegion.