[whatwg] Why does CanvasRenderingContext2D.drawImage not draw a video's poster?

Charles Pritchard chuck at jumis.com
Wed Jul 18 21:34:08 PDT 2012

What do we do when the document has already loaded and we've added a new video element? Also, the concern was about elements that do not have a poster attribute defined: the section you mentioned would not be relevant.

I'm all for inclusiveness: I need to meet obligations of programmatic availability.

-Charles