[whatwg] Administrivia: Update on the relationship between the WHATWG HTML living standard and the W3C HTML5 specification

Ian Hickson ian at hixie.ch
Wed Jul 25 09:12:56 PDT 2012

To reiterate the statement I made in the original post on this thread:

If you have any questions, I encourage you to e-mail me privately or ask
on the IRC channel (#whatwg on Freenode); process-related discussion is
discouraged on this mailing list so that we can maintain a high technical
signal to noise ratio.

mailing list, or cc me on a public post on a system such as Google+ or
e-mail me a link to your blog post.

Answers to any frequent questions about process issues will be added to
the FAQ (something that you can do directly or which you can wait for
someone else such as me to do).

discussions and not for process discussions.

Thanks,