[whatwg] "content" element, which we need in our documents

Ian Yang ian.html at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 05:19:54 PDT 2012

Please note that the example of the nav in HTML5 spec uses <div> to wrap
all the contents of the page other than the header and footer.

And developers always wrap contents with <div id="content"></div> or <div
class="content"></div>. Your website does that, too.

If everything is content, then we would have never seen codes mentioned
above.

Regards,
Ian Yang