[whatwg] Proposal for HTML5: Virtual Tours

Rik Cabanier cabanier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:53:49 PDT 2012

The underlying flash implementation doesn't have any specific code for
tours either. Flash offers an interface that allows quick swapping of
bitmaps. Canvas offers similar features so a developers should be able to
implement the same interactive interface and reuse many of the same
programming concepts.

Try this site:  http://www.google.com/nexus/#/galaxy/specs

Rik
Adobe Systems